No matter what you have lost, your grief is real
It’s a misconception that only those mourning the death of a loved one can experience grief. Grief shows up in all forms; loss is a part of life, but we can often struggle to find the tools to cope. Many life events can result in losing something, evoking feelings of hopelessness, pain and sadness that can become overwhelming.
No matter the reason for your heartbreak, I can gently coach you through it. Let’s get through it together – let me show you how.
This is not a quick fix, you will need to put in the work, it will be painful at times, there will be tears and laughter but I promise you better times ahead. There is inadequate provision for supporting grief and loss, particularly for young people and I aim to help to fill this gap. I can work with anyone from the age of thirteen upwards. If you or anyone you know are struggling please get in touch.
* This is not a therapy programme, please access the appropriate professional support if you feel you are suffering with mental health difficulties.
Grief & loss can relate to your…
Relationships & Family
- Death of a spouse, parent, grandparent, child, friend or pet
- Divorce & separation
- Ending contact with family & friends
- Children leaving home
- Moving/selling/losing a much loved home
- Diagnosis of a chronic physical illness
- Experiencing trauma
- Supporting loved ones through illness & caring responsibilities
- Injuries & accidents
- Pregnancy & childbirth
- Life before/after Covid-19
- Leaving work due to personal or family illness
- Going on maternity/paternity leave
- Career changes
- Leaving school/university
No matter the reason for your loss, I can gently coach you through it with. Let’s get through it together – let me show you how.
10% Discount offered to emergency services staff.
0% interest PAYG available please just ask.