Sleep Training 101
Not sure where to start?
Becoming a new parent is possibly the most exciting yet overwhelming adventure you will ever go on, and it can be so confusing knowing where to start. The Sleep Training 101 package incorporates the fundamental skills and knowledge you need to lay the foundations for your baby’s future sleep, to get your new family off to the best start possible. This package includes a 90 minute telephone or video call, during which I will answer any questions that you might have on your mind. You will come away with a realistic, practical plan that will leave you feeling supported, confident and prepared for the beautiful journey that is parenthood.
Together, let’s figure out how to….
- Create a gentle, safe & structured environment for your newborn baby.
- Make good sleep hygiene a realistic & sustainable habit for the whole family.
- Put science-based, proven methods into practice aimed at getting your baby settled & sleeping through the night from around three months of age.
- Introduce responsive techniques, avoiding old, redundant methods such as the cry-it-out approach.
- Make a holistic, step-by-step plan that tackles any key concerns.
- Get you feeling healthy, happy and confident in your abilities to be the great parent that you already are.
Want to see if I am a good fit for you & your family? I offer a free, no-obligation 15 minute consultation call for every package.
Sleep Training A-Z
The Inside Out Approach
A fully inclusive, comprehensive 1-2-1 programme for families looking to transform their sleep habits and overall approach. This package is the most popular plan – holistic in nature and tailored perfectly to your family’s needs, parenting style and developmental milestones. Let me gently guide you and your family through my positive and responsive techniques. I will address issues you may be experiencing, such as difficulty settling, night waking and refusing to go back to sleep, sleep regressions and night feeding. As a Paediatric Nurse and Health Visitor I have experience working with twins, medical issues, neurodivergence and additional needs; no situation is too complex. I’m here to lend a helping hand.
- An in-depth 1-2-1 initial consultation to assess your needs and goals.
- Sleep diary review to assess what is working and what is not, identify patterns and address any obstacles that might be limiting your child’s progress.
- A month-long bespoke step-by-step sleep plan based on research & sleep science, consisting of proven, gentle methods to create more rest and less stress.
- Three one hour follow-up review consultations to discuss progress and make any necessary adjustments.
- Unlimited WhatsApp contact throughout, 7 days a week, to ensure you feel entirely held during the transition.
- If you feel you need a little longer, you can book extra weeks of support.
- Want to see if I’m a good fit for you & your family? I offer a free, no-obligation 15 minute consultation call.
Investment £50 per hour
A fully flexible programme that you purchase by the hour. The initial price includes a one hour consultation to discuss your child’s sleep issues followed by a written plan tailored to the needs of your child and your family for you to implement yourself. If you feel you need some help to follow the plan you have the option of buying additional supportive consultations at £40 per 45 minutes which would include additional email support between all extra sessions booked.
- An in-depth 90 minute 1-2-1 consultation to assess your needs and goals.
- Practical tools to develop good sleep hygiene, a realistic & sustainable habit for the whole family.
- How to put science-based, proven methods into practice and getting your child settled & sleeping through the night.
- Understanding responsive and positive techniques, avoiding old, redundant methods such as the cry-it-out approach.
- Building your own holistic, step-by-step plan that tackles any key concerns such as sleep regression, night waking and inappropriate sleep associations.
- How to feel happy and confident in your abilities to be the great parent that you already are.
Need more information?